诗歌

位置:首页 > 诗歌 > 英文诗歌

The Eyes That Drew from Me

发布时间:2021-10-02 10:51:32

  The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise,
那眼睛吸引我发出热情的赞美
The arms and hands and feat and countenance,
还有柔臂、纤手、鲜活的面庞,
Which made me a stranger in my own romance,
浪漫的激情曾使我完全变了样,
And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;
远离了人群的喧闹,独自沉醉;

  The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays,
闪闪发光的金色卷发在飘飞,
Flashing from a smiling angel‘s glance,
那是微笑的天使洒下的目光,
Which moved the world in paradisal dance,
世界舞蹈着,欢快地进入天堂,
Are grains of dust, insensibilities.
而今一切都冷却了,化为尘灰。

  And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,
我活着,自怨自艾,悲哀抑郁,
Left here without the light I loved so much,
曾经热爱的生活暗淡无光,
In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt.
像航船失控,经历着狂风暴

  No more love songs, then, I have done with such,
再没有情歌让我放声高唱,
My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,
往日的才情已经枯竭远去,
And tears are heard within the harp I touch.
我抚琴吟咏却听到泪流淌。

诗歌相关阅读

诗歌热点