至我亲爱的篮球中英对照诗歌
From the moment
那一年
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
我第一次穿上爸爸的筒袜
And shooting imaginary Game-winning shots
幻想着自己在场上赢球
In the Great Western Forum
幻想自己在西部论坛球馆
I knew one thing was real:
我知道
I fell in love with you.
我爱上了篮球
A love so deep I gave you my all —
我爱的如此深切
From my mind & body
无论思想,肉体
To my spirit & soul.
还是精神,灵魂
As a six-year-old boy
六岁的我
Deeply in love with you
已深深地爱上了篮球
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
我看不到尽头
I only saw myself
我只看到了自己
Running out of one.
竭尽全力
And so I ran.
努力奔跑
I ran up and down every court
我在球场上不断奔跑
After every loose ball for you.
争夺每一个篮板球
You asked for my hustle
你们想看到我努力拼搏
I gave you my heart
我便将赤心交于你们
Because it came with so much more.
这其中,想说的提多
I played through the sweat and hurt
我挥汗如雨,带伤征战
Not because challenge called me
不为挑战
But because YOU called me.
只为篮球
I did everything for YOU
我倾尽一切
Because that’s what you do
只为篮球
When someone makes you feel as
你让我感到充实
Alive as you’ve made me feel.
让我意识到自己还活着
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
你让那个六岁的小男孩心怀湖人梦
And I’ll always love you for it.
我爱你爱的太多
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
但是我不能再沉溺地爱下去了
This season is all I have left to give.
这将是我最后一个赛季
My heart can take the pounding
我的心仍在跳
My mind can handle the grind
我的意志仍然坚强
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.
但是我的身体告诉我,该告别了
And that’s OK.
好吧
I’m ready to let you go.I want you to know now
我该放手了,我想让你明白
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
在剩余的时光中,我们尽情享受
The good and the bad.
好坏亦然
We have given each other
我们已经为对方
All that we have.
倾尽所有
And we both know, no matter what I do next
我们都知道,从今以后
I’ll always be that kid. With the rolled up socks
我还是那个小男孩,穿着筒袜
Garbage can in the corner
瞄准墙角的垃圾桶
:05 seconds on the clock
默念倒计时五秒
Ball in my hands.
球在我手中
5…4…3…2…1
5…4…3…2…1
Love you always,
永远爱着你,我的篮球
Kobe
科比