英文会议主持词
.welcome to china.欢迎到中国来。
are delighted to see you again.我们很高兴又再见面了。
’ve been counting the days to see you.我们一直算着日子要和你再见面。
hope you’ll stay as log as possible.我希望你尽可能住久一点。
hope you will have a very enjoyable stay.我希望你在此期间过得很愉快。
is my great pleasure to say to mr. smith “welcome back to taiwan!’’我很高兴能够对史密斯先生说“欢迎回到台湾”。
is my special pleasure to welcome mr. smith.我非常高兴来欢迎史密斯先生。
is my pleasure to welcome mismith back.很高兴欢迎史密斯小姐回来。
9,it is my pleasure to welcome you all here to day.今天我很高兴欢迎各位。
is my pleasure to welcome mr. smith to our company.很高兴欢迎史密斯先生到我们公司来。
to our company from all the members of this section, mr. smith.史密斯先生,本课所有同仁欢迎你到本公司来。
take great pleasure in bidding you all a hearty welcome to our company.很高兴能够衷心的欢迎您来我们公司。
is my great pleasure to say a few words of hearty welcome to mr. smith.很荣幸能说几句话表示对史密斯先生衷心欢迎。
first thing that i would like to say to mr. smith is a hearty “ welcome home!”我最先想对史密斯先生说的心底话是:欢迎回国!
want to assure mr. smith that we will all give him our support in his efforts.我想向史密斯先保证,我们每个人对他的努力将给予支持。
is my pleasure and honor to welcome back mr. smith who has been in canada for the past three years.过去三年史密斯先生都在加拿大,我很高兴也很荣幸来欢迎他回。
go ahead before it gets cold.趁热吃。
you for your kindness.谢谢你的一番盛情。
’m very happy that i’ve come back to taiwan.我很高兴我回到台湾了。
had long been looking forward to coming back.我老早就期待着回来。
’m very grateful to you for all your kindness.你的厚意我非常感激。
have no words with which to thank you for holding this welcome party for me.我不知要用什么话来感谢你们为我办这个欢迎会。
don’t know how i can thank you sufficiently for holding this welcome party for me.你们为我办这个聚会,我不知道要如何才足以表示我的谢意。
behalf of all my fellow students from taiwan i wish to say a word of hearty thank